Celebrating 20 years!
Gather with friends and family around the stunning 30 metre, 100+ year old Norfolk Pine for the Christmas tree lighting spectacular that has become a Frankston Christmas tradition, followed by a dazzling fireworks display to welcome in the festive season.
Revel in the Christmas cheer as the celebrations fill Davey and Young Street, Beauty Park, the Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston Library with an impressive array of family friendly performances, children’s entertainment and activities, shopping and dining.
• Meet Santa Claus at Santa's house
• Live music on the Entertainment Stage
• Start your Christmas shopping at the Market Place
• Enjoy festival dining on Gingerbread Lane
• Tree lighting ceremony and fireworks
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2017 is an accessible event and features:
• Accessible unisex toilet
• Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
• Accessible parking around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
• Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. The event site is 750 metres walk from Frankston Station.
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to plan your journey.
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2017 is proudly produced by Frankston City Council.
My Guide Website?