Melbourne Inflatable Regatta
Yarra RiverSat Feb 11th 2017 at 09:00 until 18:00
Melbourne, Bridge Road & Creswick Street, MelbourneMelbourne https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/inflatable-regatta-2017 BOOK NOW
It's on again! Bigger, better and further.
Grab a rowing buddy and join 999 other inflatable boats sailing down the Yarra River.
Takes place over 2 kms of beautiful Yarra.
A couple of points from the powers that be... more FAQs via the website link.
- we can't do BYO boats. But they, and other handy things are included in the ticket price - everything you need except beer money. Insurance and permits need the boats to be of a particular standard -
- 1 person boats hold up to 90kgs, 180 kegs for 2 person
- keep to the right of the river - it's like America on the water!
- anyone under 18 years old must have an adult in the boat (insurance stuff again), and 12 is the youngest (#thanksinsurance)
- come via public transport or get dropped off. You'll get a tote bag to take your boat home if you'd like to. There's no parking at the end
- there is a bar! It's at the end, can't take any booze on the river
- it takes about 45 to 120 minutes to get down, depending on tide and paddling
- there will be food trucks too!
Reserve your place and buy your tickets now via the BOOK NOW button above.
Want to watch it all happen?
- Get down to the Capital City Trail from Bridge Road heading south to Burnley
Got any questions? Email email@example.com
My Guide website?