A free event, MCG Open Day allows visitors to step onto the hallowed turf for a kick-to-kick with family and friends, as well as explore otherwise off-limits areas of the stadium, such as the player change rooms and the historic MCC Long Room.
Other highlights include:
- Recreate your own Grand Final glory by getting a photo with the 2017 replica AFL Premiership Cup (pre-register for a discounted price of $5, normally $10)
- Explore Australia's largest collection of sporting memorabilia, plus interactive zones and 3D holograms at the National Sports Museum with a special reduced entry price of just $5
- Kids cricket clinic with the Melbourne Stars
- Petting zoo and pony rides
- Turn your visit into a foodie affair, and book an a-la-carte dining experience in the Members Dining Room. Attendees can relax with a delightful lunch in one of Melbourne's most exclusive venues (reservations essential)
- Face painting and roving entertainment
A fantastic day out for kids and adults, this is an event not to be missed.
Register now for your chance to win a Melbourne Stars BBL|06 signed team print, and receive an e-voucher to have your photo taken with the 2017 AFL Replica Premiership Cup for only $5 (a 50 per cent discount).
My Guide Website?