Casablanca Events with the support of City of Melbourne presents:
Melbourne Latin Summer Festival 2018 - Three day Festival.
MLSF is a FREE ANNUAL FESTIVAL with over 40.000 people attending every year.
Food, Music, Latin beer garden, Performances, Art and much more...
A weekend full of flavours, aromas and great experiences.
After five consecutive years, the Melbourne Latin Summer Festival 2018 is the continuation of our commitment to bring you the best of the Latin American culture to Melbourne.
M.L.S.F is a free multicultural themed festival that focuses on Latin America’s environmental, economic and social issues that impact Australia and the world.
These topics will be presented to the audience by using arts, exhibitions, music and parades which also will showcase Melbourne’s rich and diverse Latin culture.
* More than 200 artists taking over the city.
Our Iconic Latin Carnival parade this year will be bigger and louder….inspired performances, circus, musicians and many different styles will be on the menu… Samba, Tango, Salsa, Reggaeton, Capoerira, Cumbia and Bachata to mention just a few.
* Two multicultural hubs with acoustic live bands.
* More than 20 DJs performing throughout the entire event.
* Outdoor dance classes.
Massive Latin Beer Garden:
Friday: Salsa Marathon
Saturday: Latin Beer Garden (CrossOver)
Sunday: Electro Latino and Caribean Rhythms
A fully licensed area offering exquisite cocktails and Latin American beer and drinks. .Top Latin DJs across the day and night!
Latin Silent Disco (Latin cocktail bar):
* A fully licensed latin cocktail bar.
* More than 20 vendors providing a wide range of street foods predominantly focused on Latin cuisines from Peru, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, just to name a few.
* A specialised area only for kids with different attractions and children’s activities. Face painting, maraca making workshop using recycling materials.
• Handcrafts and Art Exhibits:
Local manufacturers and importers displaying a selection of Latin American art and hand crafted products.
Melbourne Latin Summer Festival 2018
A day full of flavours, aromas and great experiences… Share the Love… don’t keep it to yourself :) See you all there!
Walker Fountain (King's Domain) – Royal Botanical Gardens
On St Kilda Rd across from the National Gallery of Victoria. (Ref. Tom's Block)
*Friday 5th of January, from 2:00pm to 11:00pm
*Saturday 6th of January, from 12:00pm to 11:00pm
*Sunday 7th of January, from 12:00pm to 11:00pm
Live this summer with latin passion!
Only 400m from Federation Square
My Guide Website?