We welcome you to cruise aboard ex-Sydney ferry to celebrate Melbourne’s 181st Birthday and join in the fun and excitement.
Her spacious two deck layout and covered outside areas will be perfect for experiencing the Melbourne Regatta and the Blessing of the Fleet.
Make your way round to the Food Market with many food stalls after the cruise. Live Music from around the World, with Calypso, Reggae, Blues, & featuring our own Normie Rowe.
- - A 2 hour cruise (includes boarding and disembarking time)
- - Drinks and food are available to purchase. Bar closes 30 minutes before end of cruise.
- - See a magnificent Spectacle of Cruising Boats, dressed especially for the occasion
- - Participate in a Welcome to Country Ceremony
- - Witness Father Bob Bless the Fleet
- - Sing along with the Mass Choirs - Singing of the Sailors Hymn, Auld Lang Syne and the Australian National Anthem
Boarding at 11am, Departure 11.30am for Blessing of the Fleet in the Southern Pond of Victoria Harbour, Returning at 1:30pm.
Join in the fun and make a booking now by following this link