All Nations ParkSun Mar 19th 2017 at 10:00 until 18:00
Melbourne, Nations Park, Separation St, , NorthcoteMelbourne https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/melbourne-tomato-festival BOOK NOW
THE MELBOURNE TOMATO FESTIVAL is a gathering of farmers, markets, speakers, agriculturalists, cooking demonstrations, food, artisan producers, history, workshops, entertainment and passata making
- PASSATA MAKING WORKSHOPS RUNNING ALL DAY
- TAKE HOME YOUR OWN BOTTLE OF PASSATA
- ENJOY FOOD AND DRINKS FROM GREAT PRODUCERS INCLUDING GELATO TINO, BAR IDDA, ESTELLE, THAT'S AMORE AND MORE...
- SEE DEMONSTRATIONS FROM SOME OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST CHEFS INCLUDING KAREN MARTINI, MASSIMO MELE AND GUY GROSSI
- FUN FOR KIDS
- + MORE
- Due to limited space this event cannot allow pets. We apologise for the inconvenience
- This is a family event, please drink responsibly
- No BYO - Food and Alcohol are available for purchase, the event is strictly no BYO
- This is a non-smoking event
- Limited parking is available. If you can use alternative transport we recommend you do so
- Accessible parking bays will be set aside. Event staff will assist in directing motorists to the disabled reserved car park
- Melbourne Tomato Festival is a Cash Only event
WHAT TO BRING
Shopping bags - Bags will be available to purchase on the day for a small fee. We recommend bringing some extra for all your fresh produce
Cash - This is a cash only event. Limited ATM facilities will be available but we recommend to come well equipped to purchase great food and produce
Sun protection - Slip, Slop, Slap
HOW TO GET THERE:
RIDE OR WALK
Enjoy a nice ride or walk in Northcote and surrounds.
Bundoora RMIT (Number 86) tram, 508 and 552 bus and the Epping railway line's Northcote station.
IMPORTANT: : Please be aware that the festival will be cancelled on a declared CODE RED day and may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions in the local area.
Please check the website in the week and days prior to the event for updated information.
My Guide website?