My Guide Website?
Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
Melbourne: Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
- Prepare to be scared on a 90-minute guided ghost tour
- Discover the Chirnside family secrets in the original 1850s homestead
- Explore private beaches and haunted stables in isolation, with only the moonlight to guide you
DescriptionDiscover the country home of the Chirnside family, Point Cook Homestead. Located at the end of an isolated country track, surrounded by trees, beach and farmland, there's only the moonlight guiding your way. Uncover the Chirnside family secrets in the original 1850s homestead still haunted by Thomas. Hear of betrayal in the old stables, home to Melbourne Cup winners, and visit long lost souls still lingering on the private beach. Explore dark and dangerous nooks and crannies and hear stories of this fascinating 25-acre heritage property only a stone's throw from Melbourne. Prepare yourself for 90 minutes of paranormal activity on the third Saturday of each month.
Includes90-minute guided ghost tour Local tour guide hosting the tour Access to the Point Cook Homestead
- This tour is only available for people aged 12 and above
- No refunds are possible after booking. It is possible to change the date of your tour up to 48 hours before your scheduled visit for a fee of AUD $10 per person. A new date must be chosen at the time of rescheduling. There is no date change available for no-shows or late cancellations