TWOOBS x Skwosh Summer Sessions
Two Aussie brands are joining forces to bring you the hottest party of the summer.Sat Dec 3rd 2016 at 13:00 until 20:00
Melbourne, 42B Marine Parade, Elwood, VIC https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/twoobs-x-skwosh-summer-sessions BOOK NOW
TWOOBS x Skwosh Summer Sessions - Presenting a massive DJ line up including Generik, Max Gawn, How Two Live, and Heine.
Get your tickets from twoobsxskwosh.eventbrite.com.
Each ticket includes:
- 1 pair of TWOOBS Shoes for Girls (RRP $59-$79) or 1 pair of SKWOSH Trunks for Guys (RRP $79)
- Beer by Carlton Dry
- Cider by Little Green
- Moscato by Flamingo Moscato
- And more
- Giant Slip 'N Slide (bring your bathers)
- GIF Butterfly Booth by Brazilian Butterfly
- Nail art bar by Kester Black x Trophy Wife
- Doughnuts by Doughnut Time
- Poke Bowls by Poked
Tickets via BOOK NOW button above.
TWOOBS is the footwear brand that took New York Fashion Week by storm, founded by Jess and Stef Dadon, the Australian sister duo behind the blog How Two Live.
Skwosh is the quirky swim trunk brand that Aussie celebs are loving, owned by AFL player Jack Watts, business partner Adam Walsh and designer Jack Turner.
My Guide Website?