My Guide Website?
3-Hour Digital Photography Workshop in Melbourne1 Reviews
Learn the art of digital photography in Melbourne and discover how to operate that fancy new digital camera you've just purchased. With the guidance of a professional photographer, you will confidently move from A-mode to manual.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn digital photography from a professional photographer as you explore the technical capabilities of your camera and unlock your creativity
- Use the experience you gain to assist you in taking better photos, whether at home or on vacation
- Wander through Melbourne's Federation Square and surrounding areas
DescriptionLearn the art of digital photography on a 3-hour tour of Melbourne's Federation Square and surrounding areas. During the workshop, you will become well-versed with various camera settings and learn how to cleverly and creatively use your camera with confidence. Take notes on the concepts you are learning, and try them out yourself. Learn how to use composition, light, texture, and more, to end up with stunning pictures. You will confidently move from automatic-mode to manual mode in one of Australia's most vibrant cities. Your guide will teach you elements and principles in composition and design, give you a photo critique, share 10 technical points and 10 creative ideas, and provide hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
IncludesProfessional photographer teacher Course notes
- Please bring: Digital Camera Fully charged batteries and spares if possible Image cards formatted and spares if possible Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion and water Good walking shoes Umbrella if raining Camera manual
- Cancellation policy: more than 3 days notice - full refund (except for Gift Vouchers); less than 3 days notice - no refund
- In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
- Minimum 2 and maximum 10 people