My Guide Website?
Melbourne: 45-Minute Virtual Reality Escape Room Adventure37 Reviews
Embark on an award-winning immersive time-travel adventure which blends the escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel through time in an immersive adventure to save the virtual world visiting places like ancient Egypt and the moon landing site
- Work together with your team of 2-4 players to solve problems and challenges
- Enjoy your own dedicated room where you can talk to your companions, walk around, bend, throw objects and collaborate to solve the mission at hand
DescriptionPut on your VR headset and get ready to travel back in time. From ancient Egypt to the moon landing, solve puzzles and face challenges so you and your team of 2-4 players can save the world. Enjoy a virtual reality adventure which blends the escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience to deliver a unique, immersive, and mind-blowing time, lasting approximately 45 minutes. Each player has their own dedicated room. Join each other in the virtual world where you can talk to each other, walk around, bend, throw objects, and collaborate to solve the mission. Conclude your virtual reality experience with a dress-up photoshoot.
Includes45-minute virtual reality game experience Dress-up photoshoot
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your allocated booking time
- This activity is suitable for ages 10 and above
- You may wear glasses if required
- There is guaranteed no motion sickness on this VR experience