My Guide Website?
Melbourne: Altona Homestead 1.5-Hour Ghost Tour6 Reviews
Learn the haunting stories of Altona village on a 1.5-hour ghost tour of the Altona Homestead and surrounds. A costumed ghost host will lead you through the home of the Langhorne family, and tell the colorful story of their births, deaths, and tragedy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Melbourne: Great Ocean Road Minibus Tour in Reverse
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- From Melbourne: Great Ocean Road & Rainforest Full-Day Trip
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- Melbourne: Street Art Scavenger Hunt Mobile Adventure Game
- Visit the historic Altona Homestead
- Learn the tragic story of the Patton family
- Tour the homestead of Alfred and Sarah Langhorne room by room
- Go to the beach where the Patton family lost their lives
- Get access to buildings not normally open to the public
DescriptionJoin a costumed ghost host for a 1.5-hour ghost tour of the historic Altona Homestead and surrounds. Complete with its historic courtyard and beautiful old kitchen, Altona Homestead has long been the center of paranormal investigations and mysterious happenings. Meet at the Altona Homestead on Logan Reserve, and be transported back to the story of Alfred and Sarah Langhorne, the first settlers of Altona. Visit the beach where the Patton family tragically lost their lives, and see if you can catch a glimpse of the ghost at Altona’s original hospital. Take in the sights of the Altona murals of the village traders, and then enter the bluestone home of the Langhorne family. Explore each room as your guide reveals the mysteries of their lives. In the lounge, you will hear of Sarah's sadness, while the children's bedroom may offer a glimpse of the ghosts of children. Enter the dining room of grumpy William, and more. Tours run the first Saturday of each month. No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience date for a fee of $10 per order by calling Lantern Tours on 1300390119 Monday- Friday 10-3pm New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
Includes90-minute award-winning ghost tour Costumed ghost host
- Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes, and dress for the weather