My Guide Website?
Melbourne: Yarra Valley Gin, Wine, Beer-Cider Tour & Lunch28 Reviews
Explore the Yarra Valley from Melbourne. Savour the wines at two wineries, eat a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, taste gin at Four Pillars, and finish up with a cold glass at a craft brewery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wine tastings at 2 amazing Yarra Valley wineries
- Savour a grazing board with your wine tastings (usually at the first winery)
- Enjoy a gourmet pizza lunch with a glass at a winery or brewery
- Visit the famous Four Pillars Gin Distillery and enjoy their gin tasting paddle
- Finish the day at Coldstream Brewery and enjoy a tasting paddle or glass
DescriptionGet ready for a fun and carefree (all-inclusive) tasting tour of the Yarra Valley. This tour is all about sipping, savoring, and having a bunch of fun with new friends from all around the world - happy days! Picture this: it's 9:00 AM, and we're waiting to pick you up in front of Arts Centre Melbourne. As we venture into the stunning Yarra Valley, you can feel the anticipation building. Leave your worries behind as we handle all the details, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience from start to finish. In the morning we will visit two hand-picked wineries that showcase the region's amazing terroir and varietals. And to accompany the tasting, we'll treat you to a shared grazing board at the first winery. Generally at the second winery, we’ll enjoy tastings followed by a sumptuous and gourmet pizza lunch with a glass of wine (or beer) included. But our adventure doesn't stop there! We're adding a twist to the tale as we make our way to the renowned Four Pillars Gin Distillery. Get ready to experience their tasting paddles, featuring four different gins and a mixer. And for those who prefer a frothy delight, we've got you covered too! We'll make a final stop at a local craft brewery, where you'll be treated to a paddle of beers or ciders. Throughout the day, our awesome guide will share you with stories and insights about the region, ensuring that your winery tour is not only delicious but also educational and entertaining. As the clock ticks towards 5:15 PM, we'll bid farewell to the Yarra Valley and return to city in front of Federation Square. So are you ready? Yes, then join us on this adventure, where the tour price covers everything, and let the Yarra Valley captivate your senses and leave you thirsting for more. Cheers to an unforgettable journey!
IncludesVisit 2 wineries for wine tastings Shared grazing board at a winery (usually at the first winery) Gourmet pizza with side salads and a glass at a winery Tasting paddle at the Four Pillars Gin Distillery (i.e. 4 gins & tonic) A glass or paddle of beers/ciders at an independent craft brewery such as Coldstream Brewery Pickup and drop off at the Arts Centre Melbourne
- The itinerary and timing for this activity may change however we will let you know beforehand
- Please note that passengers must refrain from consuming food and hot drinks (e.g. coffee) on board the bus
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 passengers, and the maximum number of people per booking is 8 people
- It cannot be guaranteed that groups larger than 8 will be accommodated on the same vehicle
- Note: There are Flies in Australia in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you let some flies upset you.
- Note: It can actually be Hot/Sunny in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you cannot tolerate the heat and alcohol.
- Note: Avoid disappointment by understanding the schedule and inclusions of this tour! Contact us for more information about this tour and we'll gladfully help
- Note: This tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues particularly with climbing stairs. Please do not book this tour as some of our experiences unfortunately cannot accommodate.