My Guide Website?
Phillip Island: Nature Hike and Penguin Parade with Guide1 Reviews
Take in amazing views of the Bass Strait & make friends with Phillip Islands local Penguins & other Australian Wildlife on our small group day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: City and Bayside Helicopter Tour
- Melbourne: Full-Day Horses, Wine, and Beer Tour
- From Melbourne: Peninsula Hot Springs & Bathing Boxes Tour
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Geelong: Balloon Flight at Sunrise
- Discover magical views from the highest point of Phillip Island while hiking around Cape Woolamai
- Stroll through the eucalyptus woodland and see koalas in their natural habitat
- Witness stunning views over the coastline and pounding surf at the Nobbies
- See hundreds or thousands of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade.
DescriptionIt’s time to hit the road with a small group (max 8 guests). Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and sit back and relax as you take the 1hr 45min drive down to Phillip Island. First stop is a surfer’s dream beach, Cape Woolamai. From here, lace up the boots and start the hike that will guide you through rugged rock formations, known as the Pinnacles. As you make your way around the Nature Park of Phillip Island, witness stunning views over the Bass Strait and pounding surf below. Look out for wallabies, echidnas, shearwater birds and whales in the winter months. After an easy/moderate 6.8km hike, you will head into Cowes for a delicious lunch or dinner (depending on the season) at one of the favourite local cafes or restaurants before making your way to the Phillip Island Koala Reserve. Stroll through this eucalyptus woodland and come ‘face-to-face’ with koalas in their natural habitat. The Koala Reserve’s unique tree top boardwalks and close viewing areas allow visitors to see how truly amazing koalas are. Next stop is The Nobbies for an easy stroll along the boardwalk to discover breathtaking coastline views and the impressive thundering blowhole. This area is home to Australia’s largest seal colony, little penguins and silver gulls. And to finish the day you will take a waddle on the wild side and see hundreds (sometimes thousands) of penguins emerge from the surf at sunset at the world-famous Penguin Parade. This experience is a wildlife lover’s dream! Please note: During the summer months, be sure to eat prior to our 11:30 am departure.
IncludesEntry into Penguin Parade & Phillip Island Koala Reserve An easy to moderate 6.8km guided circuit hike around Phillip Island’s Nature Park Plenty of chances to see wildlife including penguins, wallabies & unique birds such as the shearwater and silver gull Organic fruit & healthy snacks Freshly Brewed Coffee Supreme & Organic Tea Modern VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con Rain Ponchos, First Aid Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides Unforgettable memories
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps