My Guide Website?
Yarra Valley Premium Boutique Wine Tour from Melbourne
Explore Yarra Valley's beauty with 4 hand-picked wineries, enjoy wine tastings, lunch at Hubert Estate, add nibbles, fun guides, comfy bus, central Melbourne pickup/drop-off. Cheers to a great day!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit 4 hand-picked wineries in total to truly savour the beautiful Yarra Valley
- Enjoy wine tastings at 3 premium boutique cellar-doors (included in price)
- Savour a wonderful lunch (at your own expense) at the famous Hubert Estate
- Elevate your wine tasting experiences with optional grazing boards/nibbles
- Appreciate our modern air-conned bus and enjoy our fun and interactive tour host
DescriptionExperience our Good Vibes Yarra Valley Boutique Wine Tours and visit Victoria’s favourite getaway destination for a full day of wine appreciation at more intimate smaller wineries. We've crafted this tour for those who are not fussed about brands or stickers, and just want the good vibes with nice wines. Let yourself be swayed by the unique perspectives and stories of three different premium producers that have embraced the land, sky and artistry of wine making to bring you their finest drops. We’ll also drop by the famous Hubert Estate at their fabulous dining space, Quarters, for lunch and time to marvel at the beautiful artworks and scenery. So join us (Dancing Kangaroo Tours) and lets explore the wonderful boutique cellar-doors of the Yarra Valley!
IncludesVisit 4 hand-picked wineries in total to truly savour the beautiful Yarra Valley wine region Enjoy wine tastings at 3 premium boutique cellar-doors (included in price) Savour a wonderful lunch (at your own expense) at the famous Hubert Estate in their modern bistro restaurant: Quarters Have the option to add grazing boards or nibbles at some of the wineries to elevate your experience Appreciate our entertaining and knowledgeable tour guides and be driven around in a modern air-conned bus Convenient pick up and drop off at a central Melbourne location
- The itinerary and timing for this activity may change however we will let you know beforehand
- Please note that passengers must refrain from consuming food and hot drinks (e.g. coffee) on board the bus
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 passengers, and the maximum number of people per booking is 8 people
- It cannot be guaranteed that groups larger than 8 will be accommodated on the same vehicle
- Note: There are Flies in Australia in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you let some flies upset you.
- Note: It can actually be Hot/Sunny in Summer! Please don't pick this tour if you cannot tolerate the heat and alcohol.
- Note: Avoid disappointment by understanding the schedule and inclusions of this tour! Contact us for more information about this tour and we'll gladfully help