3-Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Tour from Melbourne
Experience a true Australian adventure on a 3-day tour of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Get back to the wild to see wildlife and a spectacular landscape of dormant volcanos, historic shipwrecks, massive cliffs, and more.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See Torquay Surf City, home of the famous Rip Curl
- Admire the Southern Ocean and the surfers on Bells Beach
- Spot koalas in the wild
- Go on a rainforest walk through fragrant eucalyptus trees
- See the 12 Apostles in the enchanting morning light
- Vist the collapsed London Bridge
- Visit Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre and enjoy Didgeridoo performance (Tuesday & Friday only)
- Explore the striking sandstone mountain ranges of Grampians National Park
- Cool off in the majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Get superb views of Victoria Valley from Reed's Lookout and the Balconies
DescriptionGet back to nature on this true Australian 3-day adventure, and discover unique wildlife and a magnificent scenery of spectacular rocks, mountains, and waterfalls. You will visit the iconic Split Point Lighthouse, and stay overnight along the Great Ocean Road to experience sublime sunsets over the Southern Ocean, and a sunrise over Bass Straight. Travel to Port Campbell National Park to experience the majestic 12 Apostles, and explore the historic Shipwreck Coast. In the Grampians, you will sleep in a superb rugged Australian landscape. Camp under the stars, or stay overnight in shared accommodation the choice is yours. Whichever you choose, you will be sleeping among koalas and kangaroos. Day 1: (L) Meet your group at Flinders Street in central Melbourne and set off for your tour of the Great Ocean Road, a fantastic drive along one of the world’s most incredible coastal roads. See Torquay Surf City, home of the Rip Curl, and the world famous Bells Beach. Pass the quaint coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Go to the historic Split Point Lighthouse for an exclusive visit. Spot koalas in the wild as you tour, and take a rainforest walk through fragrant eucalyptus trees. Look out for the bright flash of crimson rosellas and king parrots. Drive along the historic Shipwreck Coast, and see the towering rocks of the 12 Apostles in the Southern Ocean. Admire the staircase-like series of rocks at Gibson Steps. Day 2: (B, D) See the dramatic 12 Apostles in the morning light, and visit the collapsed London Bridge, where 2 holiday makers were left stranded when the first arch collapsed in 1990. Continue to the Bay of Martyrs and Bay of Islands. Visit an amazing dormant volcano and wildlife haven at Warrnambool and Tower Hill. Enter Grampians National Park, where you will learn about Aboriginal heritage at the Brambuk Cultural Centre. Stay overnight at the foothills of the Grampians, with an evening campfire (weather permitting), and wake up with kangaroos at your doorstep! Day 3: (B) Explore the Grampians on a scenic nature walk, and then cool off at the refreshing Mackenzie Falls. Look out for native bird and wildlife, and go to Reed's Lookout and the Balconies for superb views across the Victoria Valley. You can now return to Melbourne at the end of the tour, or continue to Adelaide for an extra fee of $50.
IncludesAll park entrance fees Travel in modern air-conditioned mini-van Meals as indicated Accommodation (either camping, shared, or double as booked) Informative guide
- What to bring: good shoes/boots for walking; clothing for warm and cold conditions; towel & toiletries; sunscreen, hat, and bathers; sleeping bag (or rent one from Bunyip Tours)
- A low level of fitness is fine for this tour
- Please note that double and shared upgrades are in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied, but towels and toiletries are not included
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Luggage restrictions: please keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kilos in a backpack or soft overnight bag Cancellation Policy Cancellations made within 72-48 hours of tour departure will receive a refund worth 50% of the total ticket price. Cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure and no-shows will not be refunded.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Kangaroo Encounter & Melbourne Zoo General Admission
Have a close encounter with one of Australia's most iconic animals: the kangaroo.4 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Yarra Valley Ballooning and Wine Tour Package
Start your day drifting silently aloft in a hot air balloon over the Yarra Valley and then relax with a full day touring and wine-tasting in this stunningly beautiful are5 ReviewsFrom A$580.00
Full-Day Private Tour of the Yarra Valley from Melbourne
Escape Melbourne and indulge yourself in a day of luxury on a private tour of Australia’s Yarra Valley. Your day includes numerous wine and cheese tastings, a gourmet lFrom A$1,537.00
Puffing Billy & Australian Wildlife: Healesville Tour
Take a ride to another era on Australia's most famous narrow gauge railway. Puffing Billy takes you through the Blue Dandenong Ranges and Healesville Sanctuary, nestled i8 ReviewsFrom A$223.00