Enchanted Adventure Garden - Mornington Peninsula
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Enchanted Adventure Garden
The ideal fun and full day out for the whole family with activities for all. Tube slides, kids obstacle course, mazes, gardens & so much more. A cafe with deck area, picnic spot and so much more.
Visitors can experience the best of Mornington Peninsula's unique hinterland region at the Enchanted Adventure Garden. There are 5 different land-based adventures available during a visit:
1. Tree Surfing: The Tree Surfing adventure invites guests to test their nerve, their strength and to view life from a different perspective. The Tree Surfing course is comprised of 5 different levels of difficulty based on increasing elevations and physical challenges.
2. Kids Obstacle Course in an Bush Adventure Land : The Bush Adventure Scramble is a kids only obstacle course that offers a chance for very small adventurers to test their balance coordination, strength and speed on a ground based adventure challenge.
3. Mountain Tube Slides: A ride on the Tube Slides starts with a climb to the top of the hill, where visitors are surrounded by spectacular views of the Mornington Peninsula hinterland and Western Port Bay.
4. Woodland Nature Trails & Canopy Walk : Weaving along an interconnecting circuit of paths visitors will traverse over creek beds and bridges, past bird feeders and sculptures. Venture up onto the pram friendly canopy walk and view life in the 100 year old remnant Eucalypt forest up to 8m off the ground.
5. Enchanting Mazes & Gardens: Traditional hedge mazes and garden path labyrinths offer visitors the chance to be both lost and found. Guests of all ages can enjoy a safe and enjoyable physical activity that is fun, enchanting and plays with orientation and navigational skills.
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Gray Line ToursMelbourne CBD -, Melbourne CBD
Award winners for Victorian Tourism Awards 'Major Tour and Transport Operator' ...............
Bunyip ToursMelbourne CBD -, Melbourne CBD
Bunyip Tours is an award-winning small-group tour operator in Melbourne CBD offering travellers a variety of sightseeing, adventure & wildlife tours. ......
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe
Lantern Ghost ToursGreater Melbourne, City Suburbs
Experience the Lantern Ghost Tours difference on an award winning tour of Australia's most historic locations. Choose from gaols, lunatic asylums, old homesteads, hidden
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatioFrom $42.00
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.
Yarra Valley Rainforest Hike and Winery Tour
Begin your day with some easy exercise in the great outdoors, earning yourself the afternoon off. You will then be rewarded in the afternoon, as you are pampered with a gFrom A$129.00
Melbourne Sports Walking Tour, MCG & National Sports Museum
Discover the sporting capital of the world with this unique sports tour of Melbourne. Learn everything to do with Melbourne's famous sporting culture, go behind the scene4 ReviewsFrom A$53.00