Enchanted Adventure Garden - Mornington Peninsula
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Enchanted Adventure Garden
The ideal fun and full day out for the whole family with activities for all. Tube slides, kids obstacle course, mazes, gardens & so much more. A cafe with deck area, picnic spot and so much more.
Visitors can experience the best of Mornington Peninsula's unique hinterland region at the Enchanted Adventure Garden. There are 5 different land-based adventures available during a visit:
1. Tree Surfing: The Tree Surfing adventure invites guests to test their nerve, their strength and to view life from a different perspective. The Tree Surfing course is comprised of 5 different levels of difficulty based on increasing elevations and physical challenges.
2. Kids Obstacle Course in an Bush Adventure Land : The Bush Adventure Scramble is a kids only obstacle course that offers a chance for very small adventurers to test their balance coordination, strength and speed on a ground based adventure challenge.
3. Mountain Tube Slides: A ride on the Tube Slides starts with a climb to the top of the hill, where visitors are surrounded by spectacular views of the Mornington Peninsula hinterland and Western Port Bay.
4. Woodland Nature Trails & Canopy Walk : Weaving along an interconnecting circuit of paths visitors will traverse over creek beds and bridges, past bird feeders and sculptures. Venture up onto the pram friendly canopy walk and view life in the 100 year old remnant Eucalypt forest up to 8m off the ground.
5. Enchanting Mazes & Gardens: Traditional hedge mazes and garden path labyrinths offer visitors the chance to be both lost and found. Guests of all ages can enjoy a safe and enjoyable physical activity that is fun, enchanting and plays with orientation and navigational skills.
You may also like
New for 2018 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capital
Melbourne Magic Show
Discover Melbourne's best kept secret! Witness the impossible only inches from your eyes at Impossible Occurrences, Melbourne’s Exclusive Magic Show...............
Gray Line Tours
Award winners for Victorian Tourism Awards 'Major Tour and Transport Operator' ...............
Hot Air Balloon over Melbourne
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe
Perfect family day out. Get up close to Australian native wildlife. Kangaroos, wallabies, tasmanian devil, emu, birds and not forgetting everyone's favourite, the koala.
Peninsula Hot Springs
A sanctuary where the mind and body are calmed by the steam, soothing aroma and the sound of running water. It's a place where time is forgotten and lingering is part of
Bunyip Tours is an award-winning small-group tour operator in Melbourne CBD offering travellers a variety of sightseeing, adventure & wildlife tours. ......
Official Neighbours Tours
See where it all began on fictional Ramsay Street, tucked away in the suburbs of Melbourne. This is the street where the residents of Neighbours live. This is truly a mus
Lantern Ghost Tours
Experience the Lantern Ghost Tours difference on an award winning tour of Australia's most historic locations. Choose from gaols, lunatic asylums, old homesteads, hidden
Churchill Island Heritage Farm
Fancy yourself as a country bumpkin or imagine life on an outback farm? Looking for a spot of sheep shearing or cow milking. Churchill Island Heritage Farm has all that a