Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island Tours & Attraction Pass
Discover the beauty of the Great Ocean Road and the wildlife of Philip Island on two 1-day tours. See more with the Melbourne Attraction Pass.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the Twelve Apostles as you travel along the iconic Great Ocean Road
- Be on the lookout for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the little penguin parade as they return home to their burrows
- Choose from two Melbourne Attraction Pass options
DescriptionTake in some of the most beautiful coastal scenery on the planet on the Great Ocean Road. Travel through picturesque resort towns, along pristine stretches of beach, and by the rain forest of Great Otway National Park. End your drive with a dramatic finish at the limestone stacks of the Twelve Apostles. On the Phillip Island tour, experience an up-close encounter with kangaroos, koalas, and wombats and watch the famous penguin parade, when hundreds of fairy penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle across a local beach to their burrows. In addition to these two 1-day tours, your package includes the Melbourne Attraction Pass. Choose from two pass options that are valid for six months.
IncludesPark entrance fees
Tea, coffee, and biscuits (both days)
- Be sure to bring/wear clothing appropriate for all weather conditions, and snacks and a water bottle
- Transportation is by modern air-conditioned mini-bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the travel involved, children under 4 years of age are not allowed
- Only small carry bags are permitted (5 kilogram luggage limit)
- The meeting point is 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pickup/drop-off available at most inner city hotels on request
- Complimentary audio translations (iPod) in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, and German. The audio guide must be pre-booked and a refundable deposit is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Yarra Valley: 2-Day Winery Tour with Luxury Overnight
The perfect way to indulge in some of Yarra Valley's best wineries for a couple of days with transfers from Melbourne CBD. Visit two premium wineries before relaxing over1 ReviewsFrom A$830.00
- Best Seller
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
Pamper yourself at the world class Peninsula Hot Springs. Rejuvenate and relax as you absorb the minerals from these natural hot water springs in a peaceful and tranquil2 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Full-Day The Great Ocean Road Experience
Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic an6 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Melbourne City Half Day Tour with Spanish/Italian Guide
Explore the best of Melbourne with a Spanish or Italian guide to its top attractions. Take a walking tour through Melbourne's best arcades and laneways, snap a bargain at1 ReviewsFrom A$188.00