Great Ocean Road & Phillip Island Tours & Attraction Pass
Discover the beauty of the Great Ocean Road and the wildlife of Philip Island on two 1-day tours. See more with the Melbourne Attraction Pass.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the Twelve Apostles as you travel along the iconic Great Ocean Road
- Be on the lookout for koalas and native birds in the wild
- See the little penguin parade as they return home to their burrows
- Choose from two Melbourne Attraction Pass options
DescriptionTake in some of the most beautiful coastal scenery on the planet on the Great Ocean Road. Travel through picturesque resort towns, along pristine stretches of beach, and by the rain forest of Great Otway National Park. End your drive with a dramatic finish at the limestone stacks of the Twelve Apostles. On the Phillip Island tour, experience an up-close encounter with kangaroos, koalas, and wombats and watch the famous penguin parade, when hundreds of fairy penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle across a local beach to their burrows. In addition to these two 1-day tours, your package includes the Melbourne Attraction Pass. Choose from two pass options that are valid for six months.
IncludesPark entrance fees
Tea, coffee, and biscuits (both days)
- Be sure to bring/wear clothing appropriate for all weather conditions, and snacks and a water bottle
- Transportation is by modern air-conditioned mini-bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the travel involved, children under 4 years of age are not allowed
- Only small carry bags are permitted (5 kilogram luggage limit)
- The meeting point is 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pickup/drop-off available at most inner city hotels on request
- Complimentary audio translations (iPod) in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, and German. The audio guide must be pre-booked and a refundable deposit is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Lantern Ghost ToursGreater Melbourne, City Suburbs
Be incarcerated in an asylum, visit an abandoned morgue or be a ghost hunter for the night. Lantern Ghost Tours run award winning tours of Melbourne's most haunted locations.From A$36
Explore Australia Tours
Explore Australia is the newest day tour operator to hit the market providing high quality experiences whilst discovering the hidden gems of regional Victoria. Our tours have been designed to ‘Live like a Local’ incorporating boutique wineries and breweries, off the beaten track locations and unique Australian wildlife.
Booze Makes History Better Afternoon Drink Tour
Through gold rushes and rebellions, Olympics and royal visits, Melburnians have turned to ales, whiskeys, wines, and cocktails for comfort. Experience Melbourne’s uniqu4 ReviewsFrom A$49.00
Melbourne Sports Walking Tour, MCG & National Sports Museum
Discover the sporting capital of the world with this unique sports tour of Melbourne. Learn everything to do with Melbourne's famous sporting culture, go behind the scene4 ReviewsFrom A$53.00
Melbourne City Sights Kayak Tour
Check out all major iconic sights of Melbourne from a unique water-level perspective. After a quick briefing and paddling lesson, get kitted up and head under the Princes8 ReviewsFrom A$82.00
2 Day Great Ocean Road Small Group Tour
This 2-day Great Ocean Road tour showcases the diversity of one of the best touring roads in the world. Focus on the wildlife, history, and unique stories of region whileFrom A$875.00