Melbourne Eureka Skydeck Entry Tickets
Jumpstart your heart with a trip to the 88th floor of Eureka Skydeck 88. This lookout gives you stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Revel in the stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
- Zoom up in the Southern Hemisphere's fastest elevator
- Battle the elements at 300 meters above ground on 'The Terrace'
- Live the only 'Edge Experience' in the world, 285 meters above Melbourne
DescriptionCatch stunning panoramic views of the ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night. Skydeck 88 also offers activities and presents visitors with a collection of fun facts. Play around with the interactive Serendipity Table, spot key landmarks with viewfinders, or brave a walk onto 'The Terrace'. Not for the faint-hearted, 'The Terrace' exposes you to the outside elements at nearly 300 meters above ground. Even the ride up to The Edge is exhilarating! Skydeck's elevators, the fastest in in the Southern Hemisphere, travel at over 9 meters per second and take just 38 seconds to travel from the ground to the 88th floor. If you are feeling brave, there is an optional entry to the 'Edge Experience.' 'Bird's eye view' takes on a whole new meaning at the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. This glass cube protrudes 3 meters out from the side of the building. With glass walls, ceiling, and floor, this is the only place with the true 'Edge Experience!'
IncludesEntry to the Skydeck, observation deck on level 88 with access to lifts, viewfinders and the terrace Entrance to the Edge Experience (depending on option selected)
- The Edge experience is an optional extra experience. It is not guaranteed that the Edge Experience will operate everyday. Operation of the ‘Edge Experience’ may occasionally be suspended, at the absolute discretion of management, due to such occurrences as: planned or unplanned maintenance, extreme wind, or severe weather conditions. The Edge is on a first come first served basis and cannot be booked for a specific time. Wait times vary depending on time of year.
- Please note that you can use the ticket for one day within the opening hours (last entry 9:30 PM). The entire experience will last about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (last entry 9:30 PM). The only exceptions to these opening hours are: Christmas Day: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM) New Year’s Eve: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Yarra Valley: 2-Day Winery Tour with Luxury Overnight
The perfect way to indulge in some of Yarra Valley's best wineries for a couple of days with transfers from Melbourne CBD. Visit two premium wineries before relaxing over1 ReviewsFrom A$830.00
- Best Seller
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
Pamper yourself at the world class Peninsula Hot Springs. Rejuvenate and relax as you absorb the minerals from these natural hot water springs in a peaceful and tranquil2 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Full-Day The Great Ocean Road Experience
Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic an6 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Melbourne City Half Day Tour with Spanish/Italian Guide
Explore the best of Melbourne with a Spanish or Italian guide to its top attractions. Take a walking tour through Melbourne's best arcades and laneways, snap a bargain at1 ReviewsFrom A$188.00