Melbourne Eureka Skydeck Entry Tickets
Jumpstart your heart with a trip to the 88th floor of Eureka Skydeck 88. This lookout gives you stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Revel in the stunning panoramic views of the Dandenong ranges day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night.
- Zoom up in the Southern Hemisphere's fastest elevator
- Battle the elements at 300 meters above ground on 'The Terrace'
- Live the only 'Edge Experience' in the world, 285 meters above Melbourne
DescriptionCatch stunning panoramic views of the ranges by day and the dazzling Melbourne skyline by night. Skydeck 88 also offers activities and presents visitors with a collection of fun facts. Play around with the interactive Serendipity Table, spot key landmarks with viewfinders, or brave a walk onto 'The Terrace'. Not for the faint-hearted, 'The Terrace' exposes you to the outside elements at nearly 300 meters above ground. Even the ride up to The Edge is exhilarating! Skydeck's elevators, the fastest in in the Southern Hemisphere, travel at over 9 meters per second and take just 38 seconds to travel from the ground to the 88th floor. If you are feeling brave, there is an optional entry to the 'Edge Experience.' 'Bird's eye view' takes on a whole new meaning at the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform. This glass cube protrudes 3 meters out from the side of the building. With glass walls, ceiling, and floor, this is the only place with the true 'Edge Experience!'
IncludesEntry to the Skydeck, observation deck on level 88 with access to lifts, viewfinders and the terrace
Entrance to the Edge Experience (depending on option selected)
- The Edge experience is an optional extra experience. It is not guaranteed that the Edge Experience will operate everyday. Operation of the ‘Edge Experience’ may occasionally be suspended, at the absolute discretion of management, due to such occurrences as: planned or unplanned maintenance, extreme wind, or severe weather conditions. The Edge is on a first come first served basis and cannot be booked for a specific time. Wait times vary depending on time of year.
- Please note that you can use the ticket for one day within the opening hours (last entry 9:30 PM). The entire experience will last about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Eureka Skydeck 88 is open daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (last entry 9:30 PM). The only exceptions to these opening hours are: Christmas Day: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM) New Year’s Eve: 10.00 AM-5.00 PM (last entry 4:30 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Go West Tours
Go West Tours provides Melbourne’s most entertaining, informative and memorable small group day tours and multi day tours.
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Lantern Ghost ToursGreater Melbourne, City Suburbs
Be incarcerated in an asylum, visit an abandoned morgue or be a ghost hunter for the night. Lantern Ghost Tours run award winning tours of Melbourne's most haunted locations.From A$36
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Explore Australia Tours
Explore Australia is the newest day tour operator to hit the market providing high quality experiences whilst discovering the hidden gems of regional Victoria. Our tours have been designed to ‘Live like a Local’ incorporating boutique wineries and breweries, off the beaten track locations and unique Australian wildlife.
Yarra Valley: Wine, Cider, and Chocolates Day Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring Victoria's scenic wine region. Sample wine, cheese, cider, chocolates, coffee, fruit, and more gourmet delights.13 ReviewsFrom A$139.00
Melbourne Multicultural Markets Culinary Culture Tour
The markets of Melbourne are buzzing, colourful reflections of the city’s soul. Go behind the scenes, taste the food, meet the vendors and discover the local culture.4 ReviewsFrom A$88.00