Melbourne Lanes & Arcades Walking Tour with Lunch
Explore the lanes and arcades of Melbourne and discover a secret side to the city. Visit tiny cafés and quirky art spots, and admire unique architecture. End with a bistro lunch and a glass of wine.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover more than 30 unique stores hidden away from the usual tourist trail
- Learn about Melbourne's rich architectural heritage and ever changing streetscapes
- Indulge in a chocolate tasting during morning tea or coffee
- End with an unaccompanied bistro lunch and free glass of wine
DescriptionDiscover Melbourne's sense of style via its wonderful lanes and arcades, where many of the cooler boutiques, quirky art spots, smallest cafés, and dynamic architecture are located. The tour lasts for 4 hours, with a 25-minute break for morning tea and approximately 1 hour for lunch at the end. Traveling in small groups for a more intimate experience, discover locations that you would probably not find on your own. Melbourne can be secretive about its favourite spots for food, art, fashion and wine, and it takes a passionate local to share the hidden gems. That passionate local is on hand for this morning tour, revealing amazing local designers and specialty retailers. You will discover more than 30 stores, and its not all fashion! You'll also receive a fantastic goodie bag, with a fabulous shopping guide, a city map, and seaonal special offers. During the tour, you will pause for morning tea or coffee with a chocolate tasting, and end the tour with a bistro lunch, including a complimentary glass of wine.
IncludesMorning tea or coffee Bistro lunch with glass of wine Souvenir bag with city map, special offers, and local information
- This is an accessible walking tour with some casual walking (approximately 1.2 mile/2 kilometers). There are a few stairs along the way, but participants do not need a high level of fitness
- The tours are small and intimate, with a maximum of 8 people per tour
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Umbrellas are provided for rainy days
- Tour operates 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday. Tours do not run on Sundays or Public Holidays
- The cancellation policy is the following: - More than 7 days in advance: 10% of original fee - 2-7 days in advance: 50% of tour cost - 48 hours in advance or less: refunds will not be available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Go West Tours
Go West Tours provides Melbourne’s most entertaining, informative and memorable small group day tours and multi day tours.
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Yarra Valley: Wine, Cider, and Chocolates Day Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring Victoria's scenic wine region. Sample wine, cheese, cider, chocolates, coffee, fruit, and more gourmet delights.13 ReviewsFrom A$139.00
Melbourne Moonlight Kayak Tour
Meeting just before sunset, this kayak tour explores a beautiful harbor and a unique on–water dining experience. Continue on to the Yarra River for stunning sunset view7 ReviewsFrom A$99.00
From Great Ocean Road Reverse Experience
Avoid the usual crowds of one of Australia's most scenic drives, and drive along the Great Ocean Road against the traffic flow. Marvel at landmark attractions like the 12133 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Yarra River Sunset Pizza Cruise
Cruising and pizza go together like Beyonce and Jay Z. On board a cruise with maximum 9 pax capacity, seeing Melbourne’s scenic waterways at sunset along with a traditi3 ReviewsFrom A$98.00