Mornington Peninsula Tour Full-Day from Melbourne
The Mornington Peninsula is packed with nature. On this full-day tour from Melbourne, explore a national park, take a scenic ride on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola and wander through fields of strawberries as you discover Victoria.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the seaside towns of Portsea and Sorrento
- Experience breathtaking views of the bay from the lookout in Arthur's Seat
- Explore famous strawberry fields (November to April)
- Taste wine from one of Victoria's prestigious wineries
DescriptionDiscover Victoria's stunning natural treasures on this day trip to the charming Mornington Peninsula. Start your tour with a hotel pickup and leave Melbourne behind as you travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea. See its famous colored swimming boxes and get a photo, marvel at the mansions of millionaires walk and learn the history of the peninsula before visiting the London Bridge Rock formation and watching the surf on the Ocean Side of the bay. Enjoy lunch at a local farm gate and whilst taking in the inspirational views, sip on some Australian red & white wines. In the summer months, visit the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can stroll the grounds and choose to fill a basket to bursting with sun-ripened fruit for a small fee. During the colder months, indulge in some wine tasting at a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery. Marvel at the spectacular panoramic views from the Gondola as you descend down the mountain before heading back to Melbourne. The perfect end to the day.
IncludesAll park entrance fees
Gourmet tapas lunch
Friendly & informative tour guide
- Tours only operate on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. The tour transportation is a small air-conditioned vehicle, and only small carry-on bags are allowed (maximum 5 kg/11 lbs). Due to the type of transportation, this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Please note that we do not allow children younger than 4 to participate in this tour. There is a complimentary audio translation (i-pods) available in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Must be pre-booked and requires a refundable deposit. All tours are subject to availability. You should book your tour at least 72-hours prior to your desired departure. You will receive a tour confirmation within 48-hours of booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Go West Tours
Go West Tours provides Melbourne’s most entertaining, informative and memorable small group day tours and multi day tours.
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Day-Trip: Sovereign Hill & Ballarat Wildlife Park
Mingle with Australian animals at Ballarat Wildlife Park, see Kangaroos, Emus, Koalas, the Tasmanian Devil and many more! Then step back in time and experience life in th15 ReviewsFrom A$183.00
Phillip Island Nature Park Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Visit Melbourne's most popular wildlife attraction on a full-day tour to Phillip Island Nature Park. Home to the world famous Penguin Parade, koalas in their natural habi9 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
3-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Small-Group Tour
Discover Australia's majestic Great Ocean Road and the amazing Grampians National Park on this 3-day tour. Experience great hikes, wildlife, and local aboriginal culture,From A$1,745.00
Full-Day The Great Ocean Road Experience
Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic an6 ReviewsFrom A$135.00