Peninsula Hot Springs Tour from Melbourne
Relax and rejuvenate at the Peninsula Hot Springs, the region's first natural hot springs and day spa. After lunch head to Strawberry farm, then head to beautiful gardens or get lost in a hedge maze.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Transfer to Peninsula Hot Springs - Revitalize and recharge the batteries.
- Spend 2-3 hours relaxing in these thermal mineral pools and spa.
- Enjoy delicious lunch at the popular local winery along with complimentary wine tasting at the Cellar Door
- Explore the famous strawberry fields of Sunny Ridge strawberry farm, spoil yourself and pick your own (optional, November – April)
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Winery and take in the picturesque vineyards (Apr - Oct)
- Be inspired by beautiful gardens or get lost in a hedge maze.
DescriptionPeninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot spring & day spa center in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools, and private baths provide the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Like the historic and famous spa centres of Europe, Asia, America, and New Zealand, the natural hot springs in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula bring a blissful and healthy experience. The 50°C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths. Relax and rejuvenate in the many bathing experiences, which include a cave pool, reflexology walk, hydrotherapy pool, thermal stream gully, thermal massaging showers, sauna, moon viewing pool, family pools, and more besides! Your tour includes morning access to the thermal pools and delicious lunch at local winery, Sunny Ridge strawberry farm (Nov-Apr) or Mornington Peninsula Winery. Later in the afternoon guests will visit The Enchanted Adventure Garden!
IncludesAll park entrance fees including Hot Springs Wine tasting Friendly and informative tour guide Swimsuit Towel
- Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, Water bottle, swimsuit for swimming at Hot Springs (They spend approx 3 hours at Peninsula Hot Springs). Low level of fitness required. Bookings are required at least 72 hours prior to departure. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking and is subject to availability. Please contact us for your exact pick-up time from your hotel. Tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned vehicles (maximum 24 persons). This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Due to travel involved on this tour, infants less than 4 years of age are not permitted. Only small carry bags with a maximum of 5 kilograms allowed.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Phillip Island: Penguins and Wildlife Full-Day Tour
The Penguin Parade sees hundreds (sometimes thousands) of little penguins crossing the shore in one of natures true spectacles and is not to be missed. Enjoy nature walks24 ReviewsFrom A$129.00
From Grampians National Park & Kangaroos
The Grampians National Park (Gariwerd) are a series of rugged mountain ranges to the west of Melbourne. Home to an abundance of Kangaroos, Wallabies and other native anim2 ReviewsFrom A$129.00
Melbourne Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Explore Melbourne at your own pace on this 24/48-hour hop-on hop-off city sightseeing bus tour. Get on and off the bus as often as you like as you explore the sights in M130 ReviewsFrom A$39.51
Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne General Admission
12 great family attractions in LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne. Enjoy the fun at either Miniland, 4D cinema, Kingdom Quest, Merlins' apprentice and much much more!1 ReviewsFrom A$32.50