My Guide Website?
Adelaide to Melbourne: 3-Day Ultimate Overland Journey20 Reviews
Experience towering mountain ranges, rocky peaks, and roaring waterfalls on a 3-day trip through the Grampians National Park. Travel on the Great Ocean Road and visit the 12 Apostles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Explore Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, rich in Aboriginal culture and wildlife
- Journey along the National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Discover the hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge and iconic London Bridge
- Take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park
- Hike the Pinnacles trails and lookout views from The Balconies and Boroka
DescriptionEmbark on a 3-day tour from Adelaide to Melbourne with accommodation in the heart of the Grampians surrounded by kangaroos and cockatoos. Travel south to the Shipwreck Coast and visit the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and other stunning locations before continuing the journey to Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road. Day 1: Adelaide - Halls Gap Depart the city through the Adelaide Hills en route to the Grampians National Park. Traveling through the western plains of Victoria, watch as the mountain range slowly grows on approach. Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls and explore other famed lookouts of The Balconies and Boroka Lookout before checking in for the night in the heart of the Grampians Halls Gap. Day 2: Halls Gap - Warrnambool Start the day with a hike up to the iconic Pinnacle lookout with an amazing view over the Grampians. Later, visit the Tower Hill Conservation Reserve, an extinct volcano, rich in Aboriginal history and an abundance of wildlife. Finish the day with time to relax in the town of Warrnambool, before coming together for a group dinner and at a local hotspot (dinner and beverages at guests' own expense). Day 3: Warrnambool - Melbourne The last day is a journey along the historic Great Ocean Road. Begin with the highlights of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and London Bridge. Embark on a guided rainforest walk before lunch in the popular seaside town of Apollo Bay. Follow the road to its end as it twists and turns with stops at Memorial Arch and a famous surf beach or two, arriving in Melbourne in the evening.
IncludesOne-way transfer from Adelaide to Melbourne 2 Nights Accommodation with shared or ensuite bathrooms 2 Breakfasts 1 Dinner All National Park entry fees Guided cultural bushwalk Australian wildlife sightings Driver guide
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in private double rooms and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian All accommodation upgrades are subject to availability and on request