My Guide Website?
From Melbourne: Lake Mountain Snow Experience35 Reviews
Escape Melbourne and spend the day at the city's closest ski resort. Make use of the ski runs and toboggan trails or build a snowman. End the day at a chocolate factory and enjoy some free samples.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Get 3 hours of fun time in the snow of Lake Mountain
- Take a cross-country skiing lesson to experience the mountains in new way
- Taste delicious chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
- Go on a guided hike to the top of Lake Mountain
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Melbourne with an early morning departure from the city. Make your way through the eastern suburbs towards the mountains of the Yarra Ranges National Park. Stop in the township of Healsville where you can purchase breakfast and stretch your legs as you breathe in the crisp fresh air. Then, wind your way through the Black Spur and pass through Marysville, before climbing to the top of Lake Mountain. Notice the change in scenery and benefit from spectacular views of the Cathedral Ranges as you get your first glimpse of the snow. Upon arrival at the top, put on your gloves and prepare for some fun. Benefit from 3 hours to hire a toboggan and hit the slopes, or build a snowman and throw snowballs at each other. Purchase a cross-country skiing lesson or go on a hike through the snow gums to the summit of Lake Mountain. As your time on the mountain comes to an end, journey back down to take a short walk to the base of one of Victoria's highest waterfalls. Enjoy the splendid scenery at Steavenson Falls. Round off the day at the 'Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery.' Savor free chocolate samples or one of their delicious hot chocolates, before returning to Melbourne where you will get dropped off in the inner city.
IncludesBeginner's snow experience Mountain resort entry fees Chocolate samples Experienced driver/guide Comprehensive tour commentary
- Please note that luggage is restricted to basic carry-on bags only. Strollers and prams cannot be accommodated on the bus • Please bring something for your lunch, a water bottle, your camera, warm, waterproof clothes and windbreaker, comfortable walking shoes and money for the equipment rental