My Guide Website?
From Melbourne: Puffing Billy Steam Train & Wildlife Tour48 Reviews
Enjoy a trip out of the busy city of Melbourne and experience a steam train ride through the Dandenong Ranges. Spot wildlife and breathe fresh air while admiring Yarra Valleyʼs natural wonders.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step back in time on the iconic Puffing Billy steam train
- Dangle your legs outside the carriage in a time-honored tradition
- Journey through temperate rainforests
- Enjoy morning tea in the tranquil surroundings of Emerald Lake
- Picturesque Dandenong Ranges
DescriptionExperience the magic of the past as you embark on an unforgettable journey through the lush rainforest of the Dandenong Ranges on board the legendary Puffing Billy steam train. Behold the breathtaking vistas and breathe in the fresh, crisp air, taking in the beauty of the historic locomotive as it chugs along on its hour-long expedition from Belgrave to Lakeside. If thatʼs not enough, after the ride, wander through a wildlife sanctuary where you can encounter some of Australiaʼs most beloved creatures face-to-face, including koalas, kangaroos, and soaring birds of prey.
IncludesNational Park fees 1 hr ride on Puffing Billy (Belgrave to Lakeside) Entry into Wildlife Park Roundtrip transport to and from selected pickup locationʼs Informative & friendly tour guide
- Alternative pickup locations are also available, to make your experience more convenient. If you would like to update your pickup location, simply send the activity provider an email at least 72 hours before the tour departure, and the new pickup time will be confirmed for you. You have the following options to choose from: - 8:25 AM - Mercure Melbourne Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank - 8:35 AM - Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St - 8:45 AM - Her Majesty's Theatre - 219 Exhibition St Remember, your pickup change will be officially confirmed once you receive an email from the activity provider.