My Guide Website?
From Melbourne: Yarra Valley Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Ticket19 Reviews
Enjoy the convenience of a hop-on-hop-off bus service in Victoria's Yarra Valley wine region. Visit the wineries of most interest to you, and benefit from transportation between each.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Choose from our RED or GREEN route - refer to timetable for stops
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your own day and hop on and off as you please
- Sit back and relax without having to worry about a designated driver
- Visit some of the most well-renowned wineries in the Yarra Valley region
- Choose the wineries and other producers that most appeal to you
DescriptionDepart from Central Melbourne and get ready to explore the Yarra Valley wine region. Create your own schedule (wine tastings must be booked in advance) and then sit back and relax without having to worry about transportation during the day. Make your way to the Yarra Valley, located 1-hour east of Melbourne. Explore the very best of the region and its natural beauty as you taste some of the very best food, wine, gin, beer, and local produce in the country. Hop-on-hop-off stops (Bus loops around every hour): RED ROUTE - refer to timetable for arrival/departure times • Coombe Estate • St Hubert's • Meletos • Napoleon Cider Bar & Punt Road Wines • Domaine Chandon • Oakridge Wines • Tokar Estate • Dominique Portet • Levantine Hill Estate • Rochford Wines • Four Pillars/Payten & Jones Wine (Jayden Ong Winery, Watts River Brewery) • Boat O'Craigo • Innocent Bystander (Matilda Bay Brewery, Beechworth Bakery) GREEN ROUTE - refer to timetable for arrival/departure times • Coombe Estate • St Hubert's • Yering Farm Wines • Yarra Valley Dairy • Yering Station • Yarra Valley Chocolaterie • Yarrawood Estate • Balgownie Estate • Mandala Wines • Fin Wines • De Bortoli Wines • Sutherland Estate • Steels Gate Wines
IncludesCommentary Transportation Water on the bus
- This is for transportation purposes only, you are responsible for independently booking your schedule, including all tours, tastings, and meals, in advance of the bus trip
- In order for this tour to run, a minimum number of passengers are required