My Guide Website?
Melbourne: 1-Hour Hot Air Balloon Flight at Sunrise20 Reviews
Watch the sun rise over Melbourne on an early morning hot air balloon flight above the city and its surroundings. Upgrade to a sparkling wine breakfast after your flight for the ultimate romantic experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Glide over Melbourne on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Watch the sunrise from a unique perspective
- Receive a complimentary flight certificate
- Upgrade to a sparkling wine breakfast at the end of your flight
- Enjoy a 365 degree view of Melbourne and its surrounds
DescriptionGet bird's eye views of Melbourne and its surroundings at sunrise as you float over the city in a hot air balloon. Melbourne is the only major city around the world that you can traverse by hot air balloon. Help to inflate the hot air balloon at the start of your once-in-a-lifetime experience. Then, drift over the parks and gardens that make Melbourne the world’s most livable city. Look down onto iconic sports venues, such as the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne Park, and Albert Park, home to the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix. Treat a loved one to a romantic gift and get a unique peek at the city from above. Upgrade to a sparkling wine breakfast at the end of your flight for the ultimate experience.
IncludesApproximate 1-hour hot air balloon flight at sunrise In-flight commentary provided by the expert pilots Complimentary hotel pickup for all guests staying in a CBD hotel (or meet at the Pullman on the Park hotel foyer on the morning) Interactive involvement in the inflation and deflation process Flight certificate Launch and landing government fees in and around the city
- Child participants are counted as those aged 6 to 12 years old; those aged 13 and above are counted as adults • You must be able to climb into the basket and stand for the 1-hour flight
- This tour is not suitable for women who are more than 20 weeks pregnant
- For the Champagne breakfast option, please allow approximately 4 hours in total for the activity • Prices quoted are per person. There will be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 people in the basket • In the event of wet or windy weather, the flight may be canceled at the pilot's discretion. Flights are usually confirmed the night before • Wear casual and comfortable clothing (e.g. jeans and sneakers); shoes must be flat (no high heels or open-toed shoes). Waterproof is preferable • Bring a hat and your camera
- For an additional $35 you can enjoy a champagne breakfast after the flight
- A flight over the city cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the wind