My Guide Website?
Melbourne: City and Bayside Helicopter Tour10 Reviews
Soar over the city of Melbourne on this helicopter tour. Admire the city sights from above as you pass over highlights like Brighton Beach, Albert Park Lake, and the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the excitement of lifting off in a helicopter from the airport
- Capture pictures of sweeping views of famous east coast beaches and marinas
- Admire the Royal Melbourne Golf Course, Luna Park, and Albert Lake Park
- View the 1930s scuttled wreck of a J7 Submarine at the bayside in Melbourne
- Fly over the outskirts to see the Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena
DescriptionGet a bird's-eye view of Melbourne on this helicopter tour. See the wreck of a J7 submarine that was scuttled in 1930, pass over the seaside suburb of St. Kilda, and snap pictures of the city skyline. Listen as your pilot provides facinating commentary along the way. Feel the thrill of lifting off from Moorabbin Airport. Make your way over Royal Melbourne Golf Course before turning northwards towards the city. Go offshore over the Sandringham Marina where you’ll see the wreck of the J7 submarine. Continue past the famous east coast beaches and marinas. Take in views of the colorful bathing boxes at Brighton Beach, the St. Kilda Sea Baths, and Luna Park. View Albert Park Lake which is home to the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Head to the outskirts to see the War Memorial, the Government House, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, and the Rod Laver Arena. Fly near the Melbourne Exhibition buildings, the Melbourne Museum, Victoria Market, Marvel Stadium and the Melbourne Docklands. Turn south and fly back down the east coast of Port Phillip Bay to Half Moon Bay. Return to Moorabbin Airport.
IncludesPre-flight safety briefing Informative commentary Photo taken with helicopter 20-minute flight
- •Flights and costs are subject to change without notice •Flight routes are constant but flight times are approximate and may vary according to helicopter type, the number of passengers, and weather conditions