My Guide Website?
Melbourne: Hidden Bar Tour197 Reviews
Melbourne is a city known for its intimate laneway bars, from classic Aussie pubs to upscale wine bars. On this 3-hour Un-Pub Crawl you’ll get to experience 4 unique drinking establishments and learn a bit about the city’s history from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: City and Bayside Helicopter Tour
- Melbourne: Full-Day Horses, Wine, and Beer Tour
- From Melbourne: Peninsula Hot Springs & Bathing Boxes Tour
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Geelong: Balloon Flight at Sunrise
- Hear about Melbourne’s history with a drink in hand
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at 4 unique Melbourne establishments
- Discover hidden bars known only to locals
DescriptionMelbourne is one of the world's great bar cities, but you'll have hard time finding these bars. Tourists frequent Flinders Street, Swanston Street, and Elizabeth Street — places that can be the worst tourists traps in Melbourne. To find the truly great bars, you must venture out into the areas your mother told you to avoid — dark, dingy, scary laneways. Inside, you'll find secret speakeasies, some marked only by a simple light post. Some bars masquerade as something else, and access is only granted if you know the secret password. These bars don't advertise because they don't need to — word of mouth carries their business. To find the best bars of the moment, you need a local with a finger on the pulse of what's hot... Join your local guide and discover 4 great bars in 3 hours. Get access to drink specials available only for your group. Meet local bartenders and bar owners and hear about what makes them so passionate. Get a special, customized map with recommendations for other bars to visit in Melbourne. Whatever you do, come thirsty!
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide
- As drinking preferences and tolerances differ, rather than include drinks, guides keep the tour price low and allow you to purchase drinks as you go
- Most establishments accept bank cards, but there is occasionally a minimum spend. You may wish to bring cash if you want to avoid this
- Dress standard: Melbourne is known to have 4 seasons in a single day, so please check the weather report and dress accordingly
- This is a small-group activity, with a maximum of 12 people
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information, via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour