My Guide Website?
Pearcedale: Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park Entry Ticket49 Reviews
See some of Australia's most famous native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary. Come watch animal shows and presentations of the sanctuary's inhabitants, including kangaroos, koalas, Tasmanian devils, pythons and more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Learn more about the mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, amphibians and insects at daily keeper talks and wildlife shows
- See over 60 different species of Australian animals, including eagles, wombats, dingoes and Tasmanian devils
- Get the opportunity to pet and feed free-ranging kangaroos and wallabies
DescriptionMelbourne's award-winning wildlife park invites you to explore 10 hectares of bush-land, feed kangaroos and wallabies, pet koalas and enjoy encounters with colorful birds, reptiles, dingoes and many other animals, including endangered species. More than 60 species native to Australia reside at the Sanctuary, including about 80 kangaroos and wallabies that roam free in the bush, and others that are housed in large natural enclosures. Waterbirds populate the wetlands, and colorful parrots flit through the air, including the critically endangered orange-bellied parrot. The sanctuary also protects red-bellied pademelons, southern bettongs, spot tailed quolls, and Tasmanian devils. Moonlit Sanctuary is only 50 minutes south-east of central Melbourne, at the top of the Mornington Peninsula, and on the way to the Penguins on Phillip Island. Come visit the Sanctuary for a full day of presentations and animal shows that will be sure to entertain you and touch your heart!
IncludesTicket to the Moonlit Sanctuary
- Admission is from 9:30 AM daily - visitors may stay until the park closes at 4 PM
- Free keeper presentations and shows occur every 30 minutes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The park is wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions - please dress appropriately
- Please note the park is 50 minutes from the city center and you will need to make your own way there