My Guide Website?
Phillip Island: 16-Minute Beach & Wildlife Helicopter Flight16 Reviews
Experience Phillip Island by helicopter as you are treated to breathtaking views of the southern coast of Victoria. During this scenic flight, have the opportunity to spot some of the wildlife as you fly over Seal Rocks and Summerland Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Experience the spectacular coastal views of Phillip Island
- Fly over the world-famous Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- See Seal Rocks, home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
DescriptionDiscover Phillip Island as you have never seen it. Your 16-minute helicopter scenic flight commences as you leave the heliport and track the spectacular coastline, passing Smiths Beach, Surfers Point and Cunningham Bay. Marvel at the amazing views of the world-famous Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, home to Moto GP, World Superbikes and V8 Supercars. Fly overland to Berry's Reef, and pass by the appropriately named Pyramid Rock. Look below and you might catch a glimpse of the shipwreck SS Speke as you fly over Kitty Miller Bay. Move on to Summerland Beach, home to the little penguins, who arrive home here each night at dusk. Arrive at Seal Rocks and The Nobbies. Look below to see the seals, then return along the coast, taking in fantastic island views, back to the heliport. Don't forget your camera, to make sure you take some wonderful photos to keep as memories forever of this spectacular flight. All flights have in-flight commentary provided by locally experienced pilots.
IncludesAn approx 16-minute helicopter scenic flight Inflight commentary Amazing photo opportunities
- Maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg
- Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter
- Helicopter flights are suitable for all ages
- Children under 3 years of age may sit on the lap of an adult free of charge
- This experience can be affected by weather
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable for the weather on the day
- Don't forget your camera to capture the amazing views