Culinary & nightlife
Things to do at Night
Nature & adventure
Enjoy a great night out and have a truly unique experience in a cruising restaurant. With a tantalizing 4-course menu & amazing atmosphere, you’ll experience an unforgettable evening while cruising down the Yarra River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:
If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Experience a dinner cruise through the heart of Melbourne
Enjoy a delicious 4-course meal with beverages included
See famous Melbourne sights from the Yarra River
Board your fully enclosed boat at Southbank Promenade to start your dinner cruise along the Yarra River. While aboard the floating restaurant, take in views of the lit-up city skyline, and pass by waterfront sights such as Federation Square, Flinders Station, Rod Laver Arena, Riverside Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Relax with a beer, liquor, or red, white or sparkling wine, and enjoy the romantic atmosphere on the boat. Your dinner is prepared by talented chefs and served by attentive staff. It will also be paired with premium Australian wines.
After a tasting platter, main course, dessert platter, and cheese platter, your luxurious meal culminates with a coffee or tea and a glass of port or liqueur. You’ll be full and relaxed by the time you return to the Southbank Promenade to end your cruise.
Sample menu (subject to change):
Entrée Tasting Platter - comes with ALL 3 ITEMS listed
• Lamb Kofta served with minted yoghurt (GF)
• Peking Duck on a bed of garden salad (GF)
• Seafood cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
Main Course (1 choice per guest)
• Chargrilled chicken breast with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
• Baked barramundi fillet, cooked with ginger and lime, dressed in a curried coconut veloute
• Chargrilled beef eye fillet cooked “medium” with a port wine jus, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
• Portuguese lamb shank served on mashed potatoes with a confit of vegetables (GF)
Vegetarian Option — Entrée
• Ratatouille filo parcel, served with goat cheese and salad (V)
Vegetarian Option — Main Course
• Whole baby pumpkin filled with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with melted cheese (V) (GF) OR
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagna with a bechamel sauce served with potato gratin & seasoned vegetables (V)
• Selection of mini desserts
Cheese Tasting Platter
• Australian cheeses, dried fruit, and nuts served with crackers
Tea, Coffee & Chocolate
• Port or liqueur (available upon request during tea & coffee service)
• Premium selection of red, white & sparkling wines
• Selection of beers & a range of spirits
• Soft drinks & orange juice
We operate under strict RSA laws when serving alcohol. NOTE: Main course menu selections are to be provided at the time of booking.
Dinner cruise with beautiful sights
4-course meal with chicken, beef, barramundi, lamb, and vegetarian main course options
Wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and juice