From Great Ocean Road Full-Day Sunset Tour
Experience one of Australia’s most scenic roads on a 10-hour small group tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Drive a picturesque section of the National Heritage road and visit icons like Memorial Arch, Loch Ard Gorge, and the 12 Apostles.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Escape the crowds and discover the world-famous Surf Coast and enjoy the stunning coastal views
- Hear incredible stories about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the coastal communities of the Great Ocean Road
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park and feel dwarved by the towering Mountain Ash Trees
- Enter Loch Ard Gorge and learn the tale of this famous shipwreck
- See the world famous 12 Apostles
DescriptionDrive a section of the spectacular Great Ocean Road and experience one of the world’s most beautiful natural secrets for a day you will always remember. Travel from Melbourne city center onboard a 24 seater bus with free WiFi. Your driver-guide boasts extensive local knowledge and will help to point out the best sights in Victoria. Journey along the coastline, enjoying breathtaking views at every twist and turn. See wide beaches with uninterrupted views and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. Drive west through Geelong, Victoria’s 2nd largest city, before heading south through the coastal township of Lorne and Apollo Bay. Look out for native wildlife, such as koala and birds in their natural habitats. To complete the tour you arrive at the shipwreck coast to see Loch Ard Gorge, learn about the famous shipwreck here, view the mighty 12 Apostles, and enjoy a spectacular sunset.
IncludesAll park entrance fees
Air-conditioned 24 seater bus
- Please wear appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, and bring snacks and bottled water
- Transportation by air-conditioned 24 seater bus
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Only small carry-on bags are allowed on the vehicle (up to 5 kilograms)
- There is a courtesy pick-up and drop off available for selected inner-city hotels. Please provide hotel details on booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Go West Tours
Go West Tours provides Melbourne’s most entertaining, informative and memorable small group day tours and multi day tours.
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Yarra Valley: Wine, Cider, and Chocolates Day Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring Victoria's scenic wine region. Sample wine, cheese, cider, chocolates, coffee, fruit, and more gourmet delights.13 ReviewsFrom A$139.00
Melbourne Moonlight Kayak Tour
Meeting just before sunset, this kayak tour explores a beautiful harbor and a unique on–water dining experience. Continue on to the Yarra River for stunning sunset view7 ReviewsFrom A$99.00
From Great Ocean Road Reverse Experience
Avoid the usual crowds of one of Australia's most scenic drives, and drive along the Great Ocean Road against the traffic flow. Marvel at landmark attractions like the 12133 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Yarra River Sunset Pizza Cruise
Cruising and pizza go together like Beyonce and Jay Z. On board a cruise with maximum 9 pax capacity, seeing Melbourne’s scenic waterways at sunset along with a traditi3 ReviewsFrom A$98.00