My Guide Website?
1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
Within moments of departing Melbourne’s cultural arts precinct, you will cruise through Melbourne’s picturesque gardens and sporting arenas. Cruise past multiple famous places such as Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise through the most beautiful part of Melbourne
- Cruise down the famous Yarra River and past the beautiful botanical gardens
- Get snap happy as you pass famous buildings such as the Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Enjoy on board commentary
DescriptionDiscover Melbourne’s highlights while cruising along the breathtaking Yarra River. Cruise through downtown Melbourne on this sightseeing tour and listen to the on board commentary that will point out passing attractions and provide interesting tidbits of Melbourne’s history. Enjoy an hour aboard the riverboat as you cruise under the Princes Bridge and past top cultural attractions. Marvel at the magnificent riverbank gardens from the outside sun deck or through the panoramic windows from the inside cabin. On this tour you will also see Herring Island, Princes Bridge, the governor's residence, the Victorian Arts Center, Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Olympic Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens and the National Tennis Center. Enjoy complimentary coffee and tea while relaxing and taking in the beautiful city sites.
Includes1 hour round-trip ferry cruise
On board commentary
Coffee and tea
- Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks onto the boat, but please note there are no tables on board for dining
- The cruise direction and timetable are subject to tidal conditions and river closures
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements. This means you can enjoy the tour in rain, hail or shine
- The tour returns to the original departure point approximately 1 hour after your departure