My Guide Website?
Melbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour
Get behind the scenes access to the venues that host Melbourne's international sporting events. Stand in the coach's box , the media center, and exclusive member areas at the cricket ground and Rod Laver arena, and dine at the Etihad stadium.
- Walk around the Rod Laver arena and Melbourne Olympic Parks Precinct
- Choose between a tour of Melbourne cricket ground, Rod Laver arena, or entry into the national sports museum
- Dine on lunch next to the Etihad Stadium in the Docklands precinct
- Enjoy afternoon add-ons including all 3 arena tour options
DescriptionMelbourne Sports Lovers Morning Tour is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Explore the vast Melbourne cricket ground, Rod Laver arena, or the national sports museum, led by a professional tour guide, and learn about the history of Melbourne through its sporting achievements. Visit the venues that have hosted some of Australia’s favorite sporting events. Explore Flemington Race Course, home of the Melbourne Cup. This is the horse race that stops the nation. Drive through the Commonwealth Games athlete’s village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit. Choose from the following options: take a tour behind the scenes at the Melbourne cricket ground, visit the Rod Laver arena, or explore the national sports museum. At all venues you will have access to the exclusive member areas and media centers. Drive to the famous Etihad Stadium and enjoy lunch overlooking the arena. Afternoon add-ons are available on request, including all 3 arena tour options. This is must-see for any sports lovers visiting Melbourne.
IncludesMelbourne city sights tour •Tour of The Melbourne Cricket Ground OR Rod Laver Arena or entry into the National Sports Museum
Lunch at the Etihad stadium
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to operate. Single bookings are accepted.