My Guide Website?
Melbourne Zoo 1-Day General Admission Ticket
Observe wildlife from around the world at Melbourne Zoo, located just 10 minutes from the city center. Check out the tigers, lions, monkeys, elephants and penguins, plus Australian wildlife including kangaroos, wombats and fur seals.
- See animal species from around the world in natural habitats and special exhibits
- Get up close to a variety of native Australian animals
- Choose from upgrade options available for behind-the-scenes experiences
- Enjoy the National Geographic 50 greatest wildlife photographs
DescriptionWith your general admission day ticket to the Melbourne Zoo you can become acquainted with over 320 animal species from around the world. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the lush Asian and African rainforests, where tigers roam and monkeys swing from tree to tree. See eye-to-eye with the lion pride in a special exhibit at Lion Gorge and then continue on through to the Trail of the Elephants. Get up close and personal with Australian wildlife including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and emus in an Australian bush setting. Head into the underwater world to see Victoria’s iconic little penguins and Australian fur seals. For a limited time, in an Australian first, Melbourne Zoo is hosting the National Geographic Photo Ark: an exclusive photo exhibition using the power of photography to inspire people to save animals before it’s too late.
IncludesGeneral admission to the Melbourne Zoo
Animal keeper presentations at set times
Up-close experiences or behind-the-scenes experiences
Meals and drinks
- Children under 16 years of age enter free on weekends, Victoria school holidays and Victoria public holidays
- Children 3 years and under receive free entry every day
- Melbourne Zoo is open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 365 days a year