My Guide Website?
Off-Road Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo
Experience your own African adventure with an off-road safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo. Just 30 minutes from Melbourne, experience the wildlife of the savannah in this unique experience!
- Be surrounded by magnificent wildlife, including rhinos, giraffes, zebras and more
- Immerse yourself in the sights, smells and sounds of the savannah
- Capture that perfect safari photo just 30 minutes from Melbourne's city centre
DescriptionExperience your own African safari with an open vehicle adventure at Werribee Open Range Zoo! In this behind the scenes encounter, you will meet an expert guide and board a specially designed open vehicle in a small group tour of up to 16 people. Heading off road, you will be completely immersed in the sights, smells and sounds of the savannah as you travel across the zoo's open plains. Keep your eyes open and have the chance of spotting rhinoceros, giraffe, zebra, antelopes and more!
IncludesGeneral entry to the zoo
Tour in an open safari vehicle
Professional and experienced driver/guide
Transportation to and from Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Please note children under 16 years will need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour lasts for 75 minutes
- Please note that for children 8 years and under, the adult to child ratio should be 1:1
- For children aged 9–15, the adult to child ratio should be 1:2
- Your ticket includes general admission to Werribee Open Range Zoo, which is open from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM