My Guide Website?
Phillip Island Exclusive VIP Penguin Parade Skybox Tour
Watch penguins perform their nightly parade from the sea to their burrows on Phillip Island. See the lovable sea birds from an exclusive private Rangers’ Box, limited to just 10 guests. Discover seals, koalas, and more at Phillip Island Nature Park.
- Visit Warrook Homestead for afternoon tea (your own expense)
- Meet wallabies and kangaroos
- Look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Center
- Learn about the life of the Little Penguin as you walk through the 'Penguin Experience'
- Watch the penguins' nightly parade from the sea to the sand dunes
- Get VIP views from a private, small group Rangers' Box
- Enjoy light refreshments and access to the Penguins Plus viewing area
DescriptionWatch as penguins swim on to Phillip Island from the sea during their nightly ritual return from fishing on this exclusive evening tour. The penguin promenade draws thousands of visitors every year, but you’ll have a VIP position on this small group tour, watching the spectacle from a private Rangers’ Box limited to just 10 guests. Each evening at dusk, these beloved flightless birds swim across the waves to waddle across the beach and over the sand dunes to their burrows. It’s an unforgettable experience and a chance to get close to nature at its most magical. Indulge your wild side at the park, where boardwalks provide the chance to see koalas in their natural habitat, and wallabies, echinadas, and bats lurk in the forest. Learn about the rituals of the penguins via an introductory video, and from your expert guide. Guests will now get to spend time in the Underground Viewing after leaving the VIP Skybox area enabling guests to really experience the best viewing the Penguin Parade have to offer.
IncludesEntrance to Penguin Parade
Meet wallabies and kangaroos
On-coach videos and Koala Conservation Centre
Penguins plus viewing area
Access to the Penguins Plus Underground viewing after the VIP experience
Afternoon Tea and Dinner
- Skybox is not available for children. This is an adults only area. It is also only available for 10 guests per night