Phillip Island Penguin Parade Ultimate Eco Tour & Lunch
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and Churchill Island historic farm. Enjoy breathtaking views over Cape Woolamai, prior to visiting the world famous penguin parade on Summerland Beach, Phillip Island.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the magic of ‘Moonlit Sanctuary’ Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
- Explore historic Churchill Island on a full-day excursion
- Get spectacular views of Cape Woolamai surf beach
- Discover Nobbies and Seal Rocks
- Watch the little penguins return home for the night at the Penguin Parade
DescriptionJoin this 12-hour tour of Phillip Island to see the delightful penguin parade and the best of Victoria’s nature and wildlife. During the day you will get up-close-and-personal with the friendly residents of the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where you can hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala and learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals. The eco certified sanctuary also showcases some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species, including the Southern Bettong, Eastern Quolls and rare Fluffy Gliders. From here we travel on to historic Churchill Island. Here you will see sheep shearing in action and have some time to explore the historic buildings. Visit stunning Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies before arriving at Summerland beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night. Come and enjoy the beauty and native wildlife of Phillip Island and make this a journey to remember.
IncludesAll park entrance fees including 3 Parks Pass
Friendly informative guide
- Recommended: appropriate clothing for all weather conditions, snacks, and water bottle
- Tours are conducted in modern air-conditioned mini buses (max 24)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Due to travel involved on our tours we do not allow infants/children less than 4 years of age.
- Only small carry bags allowed - 5kg luggage limit
- Meeting point at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Courtesy pick up/drop off from most inner city hotels available upon request. Please advise of hotel accommodation at time of booking
- Complimentary audio translations (i-pods) in the following languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Conditions: Must be pre-booked and require a refundable deposit for this option
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Cafe Bus Winery ToursWilliamstown, City Suburbs
Cafe Bus, something a little different to capture the famous cafe culture of Melbourne along with the Yarra Valley and beautiful Mornington Peninsula................
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Wildlife Coast CruisesCowes, Phillip Island
Wildlife Coast Cruises offers unique wildlife and scenic cruises around Phillip Island, Seal Rocks, Westernport Bay and Wilsons Promontory.
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Bunyip ToursMelbourne CBD -,
Bunyip Tours-see the best of Melbourne and Victoria with usBunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’spremier small group tour operators.
Gray Line ToursMelbourne CBD -, Melbourne CBD
Award winners for Victorian Tourism Awards 'Major Tour and Transport Operator' ...............
Go West Tours
Go West Tours provides Melbourne’s most entertaining, informative and memorable small group day tours and multi day tours.
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34