My Guide Website?
Werribee Zoo: Slumber Safari & Off-Road Safari
Sleep under the stars at an African themed park on an overnight safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo. Toast marshmallows around a campfire, and wake to a breakfast with views of the savannah. Get up close to creatures from the wild in complete safety.
- Enjoy an overnight safari experience just 30 minutes from Melbourne
- Experience a family off-road safari to get up close to African wildlife
- Stay in beautiful on-site accommodation
- Savor delicious meals, including breakfast, supper and dinner
- Get the chance to engage in awesome night-time activities
DescriptionMake your way to Werribee Open Range Zoo to enjoy an overnight stay in a luxury safari tent. Benefit from purpose built balconies and en suite bathrooms that overlook the Werribee River and zoo's African savannah. Hosted by expert guides, the overnight slumber safari experience includes amazing close-up animal encounters and a personally guided safari tour. You will also get drinks and dips at sunset, along with a sumptuous dinner, and enjoy awesome night-time activities including night tours, toasting marshmallows around the evening campfire and a delicious supper. Rise in the morning to watch the animals awaken on the African savannah, and enjoy a buffet breakfast as you take in the view. After breakfast, take a family off-road safari to see the animals up close.
Includes2-day admission to Werribee Open Range Zoo
Overnight accommodation in permanent tents with en suite bathroom facilities
Dinner, supper and breakfast
Close-up animal experiences
Family off-road safari
Transportation to and from Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Please wear comfortable shoes. There will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Not available on Saturday night - additional surcharge applies
- Minimum spend per lodge is 2 adults or equivalent. Minimum spend ($700)