Mother's Day Out
Charity EventSat May 13th 2017 at 08:30 until 06:30
Melbourne, 413 Canterburry road, Melbourne, Victoria https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/mothers-day-out-2017 BOOK NOW
Mother's Day Out 2017 is a delightfully unique bus tour designed to give Mums of all ages a day of rest and relaxation.
Our special guests will be picked up at 9.00am and transported to the beautiful Yarra Valley.
There we will:
Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for chocolate tasting and morning tea. Pop into De Bortoli Estate for wine and cheese tasting. Enjoy a beautiful lunch at Balgownie Estate followed by a jewellery making class. Finish off the day at Badger Creek Blueberry Farm for wine, cider and jam tastings. On top of these amazing inclusions our special guests will receive some surprise gifts and goodies throughout the day. We will also have some amazing prizes on offer with raffles and auctions on our travels.
Buy your Mum a ticket, or yourself or your friends.
IF YOU'RE NOT A MUM.....COME ALONG WITH ONE!
Tickets are $99 and numbers are limited. .... Click on BOOK NOW button above to reserve Mum's spot.
- Once your tickets are booked please send us an email so we can forward you further information/details about the day: email@example.com
All funds raised through this event will go directly to Able Australia.
- Pick up and drop off point: Bunnings Carpark (front right corner) 849 Princes Hwy, Springvale VIC 3171.
- Pick up will be from 8.30am - 8.45am. We will be leaving at 9.00am sharp.
- Tickets are transferrable, please email new guest details prior to the event.
- Please note: This is an 18 years and over event
Lisa Van Der Poel