My Guide Website?
Melbourne Fitzroy Collingwood Culture, Coffee & History1 Reviews
Discover one of Melbourne's most vibrant inner-city neighborhoods and explore its history, culture, and street art. Visit a social enterprise café to enjoy a delicious coffee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Enjoy a famous Melbourne coffee brewed fresh from their in-house roastery
- Discover some of the best street art in Melbourne
- Visit a social enterprise café that employs and supports, disadvantaged youth
- Explore the diverse suburbs of Fitzroy/Ngár-go and Collingwood/Yálla-birrang to
- Private tour with local guide
DescriptionBrunswick St, Smith St and Gertrude St have long been considered some of the coolest streets in Australia, if not the world, and on this tour, you’ll discover them all with a local guide by your side. Exploring the backstreets, which change from leafy and charming to industrial chic, we make out way to STREAT, a social enterprise café that supports disadvantaged youth. Melbourne claims to have the best coffee in the world and here you will get to try one for yourself, direct from their in-house roastery. Walk through historic brewing sites and factory complexes of the area to see how they’ve been transformed for sustainable contemporary uses and learn how Collingwood has transformed into a hub of modern craft beer and alternative fashion. Discover how migrants have turned these areas into some of the most diverse in Melbourne and view an impressive mural on the nearby housing commission towers - one of the largest of its kind in the world. Visit the new Collingwood Yards Arts Precinct to learn about another amazing social enterprise and see one of the most iconic live music venues in Melbourne with the incredible Keith Haring mural nearby. As the tour continues back through the leafy streets of Fitzroy you’ll find more hidden gems, amazing street art, and learn about the many colourful characters of the area’s bohemian history. At the end of this ultimate inner-city walking tour, we’ll grab a refreshment at a truly ‘locals know’ watering hole, depending on the day it could be a charming historic pub, a trendy bar, or a late closing boho café.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide, Coffee (or similar alternative drink), AUD $1 per person donation to our social enterprise partners Beer/Cider/Wine or Soft Drink
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- This tour will run rain, hail, or shine.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 can join this tour free of charge, but please let us know in advance.
- This tour can accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please notify at the time of booking of any dietary needs.
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered.