Melbourne Showboat Presents:
After another release from prison, Jake reunites with his brother, Elwood and their band, with one 'Mission from God': to take you on a 3.5 hrs Boat Cruise around the stunning views of Port Philip Bay reminisce about the legendary The Blues Brothers' movie, directed by John Landis in 1980.
Boat chases (instead of cars) involving the Historic Lady Cutler Melbourne Showboat and classic Blues Brothers performance by Where's Wally Band 'The Original'. They will be covering the memorable performances of the musical featuring songs from the 60's, 70's and 80's including songs of Aretha Franklin , James Brown , Cab Calloway , Ray Charles and John Lee Hooker .
- 3.5 hrs Boat cruise from Docklands to Port Melbourne, Williamstown and St. Kilda Beach
- Food to be sold aboard
- Licensed bar available
Hit the BOOK NOW button for tickets.
The best parking available is at the Etihad Stadium.
- This is an over 18 years old event only
- Photo ID is required for entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Even though we have many seats and lounge area onboard this is not a sit down cruise.