Waterfront Festival 2018
FrankstonSat Feb 10th 2018 at 08:00
Melbourne, Pier Promenade, Waterfront, FrankstonMelbourne https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/the-waterfront-festival-2018 VISIT WEBSITE
Frankston’s most anticipated free summer festival is back and set to be bigger and better than ever as it celebrates 19 years of beachside fun for the whole family.
The Waterfront Festival will move to the 10th and 11th of February to welcome the Queen’s Baton Relay on its journey through our beautiful bayside city in the lead up to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. This much-loved community event attracts residents and visitors to the sun-soaked beach at the Frankston Waterfront with 2 spectacular days of live music, beach and water sports, market stalls, delicious food, wine, cider and craft beer.
• Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Queen’s Baton Relay
• Live ‘n’ Local Main Stage
• Beer, Wine and Cider Garden
• Beach and Water Sports
• Make, Bake, Sew or Grow Market Place
• Food Truck Square Festival Dining
Frankston Events 1300 322 322 or email@example.com
#frankston #GC2018 #borobi #sharethedream #thewaterfrontfestival #festival #QBR2018 #event #free
The Waterfront Festival 2018 is an accessible event and features:
• Accessible unisex toilet
• Pram and wheelchair accessible pathways
• Accessible parking, closest to the main entry of the event & around the city centre, please view the Frankston City Centre Car Parking Map
• Accessible by Public Transport
Catch Frankston line train to Frankston Station. From Frankston Station connect with the 772 bus route to Pier Promenade, Frankston.
Alternatively, catch a taxi or Uber from the train station (approx. 1.3km).
Click here to plan your journey on Public Transport Victoria
My Guide Website?