My Guide Website?
Melbourne: St. Kilda Beach Skydive21 Reviews
Get your adrenaline pumping with a thrilling tandem skydive above St. Kilda Beach from the closest skydiving center to Melbourne CBD. Exit the plane with your professional instructor from up to 15,000 feet (4,572 meters), and freefall for up to 1 minute.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Skydive over Melbourne and St. Kilda Beach
- Feel the adrenaline of freefalling from 15,000 feet
- Enjoy a birds-eye view of the city and beaches
DescriptionExperience the ultimate adrenaline rush tandem skydiving with a professional from a drop zone over St. Kilda Beach, the closest skydiving center to Melbourne CBD and beaches. Hurl yourself out of the plane from up to 15,000 feet (4,572 meters) for an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall. Float under canopy for 5-7 minutes and enjoy the 360-degree views of Melbourne curling around the sparkling Port Phillip Bay. Your dedicated and experienced skydiving crew knows exactly how to make your Melbourne skydive one to remember.
IncludesQualified jumper Professional training from highly trained tandem masters Scenic flight up to 15,000 feet over Melbourne and St Kilda Up to 60 seconds freefall Commemorative skydive certificate 3 month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation Compulsory Personal Accident Insurance from the Australian Parachute Federation
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A surcharge applies for people who weigh over 94 kilograms (207 pounds)
- Not suitable for people who weigh more than 110 kilograms (242 pounds)
- The minimum age is 16