My Guide Website?
Newhaven: Phillip Island Coastal Snapshot Helicopter Flight10 Reviews
There is no better way to view Phillip Island than from above. Enjoy a helicopter scenic flight, an exciting way to see the spectacular coastal scenery that only Phillip Island has to offer. Soar above quaint towns or the thrilling Grand Prix Circuit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Experience the spectacular coastal views of Phillip Island
- Keep your eyes open for a glimpse of wildlife such as dolphins, seals or maybe even a whale
- See the stunning views over Cape Woolamai that can only be seen by helicopter
- Put yourself in the drivers seat and complete a lap over the world famous Grand Prix Circuit
DescriptionWith two flight paths to choose from you may depart from the heliport east or west and choose to take in the cliffs of Cape Woolamai or maybe a lap of the world famous Grand Prix Circuit. Whichever tour you choose all will have spectacular views of stunning beaches and miles of stunning coastline and interesting commentary from knowledgeable pilots. Fly over the Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, one of the best known surf beaches in the country and its life saving club, before flying around the Cape itself. Marvel at the highest point on Phillip Island, home to the Pinnacles and the old Granite Quarry. See the fishing boats moored in San Remo, looking so small from the sky If race tracks are more your thing then start to head inland for a lap around the home to the Australian Moto GP, World Superbikes and Phillip Island V8 Supercars. Relive your favorite race moments as you see the whole of the track from above.
IncludesAn 8-minute helicopter scenic flight Inflight commentary Photo opportunities
- Maximum weight per passenger is 130 kg.
- Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter.
- Helicopter flights are suitable for all ages.
- Children under 3 years of age may sit on the lap of an adult free of charge.
- This experience can be affected by weather.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, suitable for the weather on the day.
- Don't forget your camera to capture the amazing views.