My Guide Website?
Port of Melbourne & Docklands Cruise with Coffee & Tea79 Reviews
Meander past Melbourne's downtown and discover one of the busiest trading ports in the Southern hemisphere. Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: Puffing Billy & Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Tour
- From Melbourne: Half-Day Spa Trip to Peninsula Hot Springs
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch
- Take amazing photos of Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Get unparalleled views from the boat's panoramic windows along with protection from wind or rain
- Get some fresh air on the sun deck as you take in the sights
- Learn about all the areas you cruise by with onboard commentary
- Sit back and relax with a complimentry tea or coffee as you cruise along
DescriptionThe history of Melbourne centers on its strategic location where the Yarra River empties into Port Phillip Bay. Learn about Melbourne’s early settlement and its evolution from a 19th-century boomtown to the largest port in the Southern Hemisphere on this leisurely, 1-hour river cruise. Relax as you cruise downriver past ultramodern skyscrapers and the active Docklands area, taking in the sights from an outside sundeck or through panoramic windows inside the cabin. During this cruise, you'll get stunning views of Melbourne city center, as well as float past some amazing points of interest, like the Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct, the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the 19th century sailing ship 'Polly Woodside', the World Congress and Trade center, and more - don't forget to bring your cameras!
Includes1-hour scenic cruise On board live commentary Tea and coffee
- The tour depart from the ticket kiosk located at Southbank Promenade at Berth 5. The vessel has indoor areas and panoramic windows, making this a great tour for any weather condition! If you for some reason cannot make the time or date you booked, Sightseeing Tickets purchased online are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.