My Guide Website?
Yarra Valley and Dandneong Ranges: Scenic Bus Tour and Lunch
Explore the scenic Yarra Valley on a day tour escorting you to some of the region's best tourist attractions. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch with a glass of wine, before later indulging in a chocolate tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy lunch with a glass of wine at a chosen winery
- Marvel at the picturesque Dandenong ranges stopping at the historic town of Emerald
- Sample chocolate at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Vist the Yarra Valley Dairy and Cheese Farm
DescriptionVisit the Yarra Valley region’s best wineries and attractions including the Dandenong Ranges in an air-conditioned bus, equipped with a local guide's knowledge. This is the winning key to ensuring you have an experience that will create everlasting memories. Drive over the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, stopping at the historic town of Emerald for a stroll through the town and a cup of coffee. Then head to the beautiful Yarra Valley for a winery lunch with a glass of wine and tastings. Later, enjoy a visit to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you can sample chocolate and even buy some to take home. This stop also includes a visit to the Yarra Valley Dairy and Cheese Farm. Finish your day with a leisurely drive back to the pick-up location.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Tastings Lunch with a glass of wine Coffee in Emerald
- Pick up from your choice of Melbourne CBD; location and times to be confirmed once the booking is completed 24 hours prior to the tour
- If you are a solo traveler or book the day before you may be referred to a convenient central location
- Bring an umbrella if the weather requires it