Best Markets in North Melbourne
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Melbourne team
Melbourne is a market-lovers paradise and the Queen Victoria Market is an institution that can't be missed. With hundreds of stalls it's the city's premier market, located within walking distance of the CBD.
Other market options include the Arts Centre Melbourne Sunday Market, Docklands Sunday Market, and for booklovers, the fabulous Saturday Federation Square Book Market, as well as the South Melbourne Market – renowned for its fresh produce, this market even has its own cooking school, and in March and April runs the 'Style after Dark' market complete with food stalls, bars and live bands!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Melbourne: City and Bayside Helicopter Tour
- Melbourne: Full-Day Horses, Wine, and Beer Tour
- From Melbourne: Peninsula Hot Springs & Bathing Boxes Tour
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Geelong: Balloon Flight at Sunrise