My Guide Website?
Puffing Billy & Yarra Valley Wineries With Lunch
Discover the Yarra Valley on this exciting Day Tour from Melbourne. Enjoy lunch and wine tasting at 3 local wineries, meet local winemakers, enjoy an Aussie morning tea, hand feed native birds and ride the Puffing Billy steam train.
- Wine tasting at 3 award-winning wineries including Dominique Portet
- Enjoy a delicious 3 course lunch with matching wine at Rochford Estate
- Ride on the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Enjoy a Devonshire Tea in the stunning Dandenong Ranges
DescriptionRelax and enjoy the gorgeous scenery of rolling hills and dense green forests on the way to the Dandenong Ranges. Visit the Sherbrooke Forest for a delicious morning tea, and take the opportunity to hand feed the local birds - this is a great photo opportunity. The area is famous for its lyrebirds, crimson rosella, cockatoos, kookaburras, and cockatoos. After your morning tea, ride the restored Puffing Billy steam train for a memorable journey on Australia's most famous heritage railway through the forest. Arrive in the Yarra Valley where the first stop is Rochford Winery. Here you'll enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking the vines before enjoying a comprehensive wine tasting where you'll have the chance to taste the winery's most famous wines. Visit two more boutique wineries where you'll meet the wine makers and taste their range of local wines before returning to Melbourne.
Includes• Puffing Billy steam train ride • Morning Tea • Lunch • Wine tasting at 3 wineries • Professional guide • Luxury air-conditioned vehicle • Pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Melbourne CBD
- It is recommended to bring/wear: comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera, and a jacket in the cooler months