Best Wineries in Warrnambool
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Melbourne team
Victoria holds more wine growing regions than South Australia and definitely more wineries! With over 900 cellar doors you will never be disappointed with the quality of the wine or the hospitality each grower will provide anyone who desires a taste.
You may see a sign Cellar Door Open set up along the road and yes it means come in have a taste a chat maybe learn a little and enjoy the stories of growers who love to talk and drink wine. Victoria has six main growing regions; Port Phillip, Central Victoria, North East Victoria, Western Victoria, Gippsland and North West Victoria.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Yarra Valley: Full-Day Gourmet Tour with Lunch
- Melbourne: Hidden Alleyways, Ghosts and Best Instagram Spots
- Melbourne: 1-Hour Gardens and Sporting Precinct River Cruise
- Melbourne: Street Art Scavenger Hunt Mobile Adventure Game
- Melbourne: Full-Day Yarra Valley Wine Experience with Lunch